Subscriptions in this category are designed to help parents understand their child/ren and how to implement the Montessori method at home.
In this subscription, users will understand some of the most well known, and often misunderstood, facets of the Montessori method.
- Four downloadable reference handouts
- Video content provided by experts in Montessori philosophy and practice
- Basic Montessori principles
- Following the Child: what does that mean?
- What are Sensitive Periods?
- Freedom vs. Responsibility
In this subscription, parents and parents-to-be will explore the cornerstones of Montessori philosophy, practical application for their infant 0-12 months in communication, feeding, toileting, communication and more.
In this subscription, parents will learn about the world of the toddler from 12-36 months. Topics include understanding the mind of the toddler, development, following the child, caregiving practices, routines, behavior, Practical Life, toileting and more.
In this subscription, parents will learn about the world of the preschooler from 3-6 years. Topics include understanding the term 'follow the child,' the need for freedom and responsibility, the Montessori approach to discipline and more.
- Downloadable handouts for easy reference
- 1 hour of vide content
- The Three Levels of Obedience
- Sensitive Periods
- The Montessori Approach to Discipline
- What is Following the Child?
- Freedom and Responsibility
- The Art of Consistent Follow Through